Merchant of Tennis is a tennis retail shop that brings personal professional tennis service to a larger market. We specialize in tennis racquets, shoes, clothing, bags, and tennis balls. Our company has two stores located in Toronto & Oakville and merchantoftennis.com is Canada's preferred online tennis retail site.
The Merchant of Tennis’ is comprised of positive, team oriented professionals and tennis enthusiasts striving to provide customer service second to none, in a friendly working environment. Our dynamic team has provided unsurpassed stringing service for Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams and the many tour pros who were entered in The Rogers Cup. Our lead stringer's expert services have also been used at Wimbledon and the Australian Open. We are among the top providers of stringing in Canada.
The Merchant of Tennis is also the preferred retailer of the Ontario Tennis Association and has sponsored Team Ontario for over 10 years. The company also supports many in the tennis community including the Intercounty Tennis Association, the Toronto Tennis Junior League and has an ongoing partnership with the Doug Philpott Inner City Children’s Tennis Fund which provides free tennis camps to over 5,000 kids each and every year.
At the Merchant of Tennis we strive to provide a very positive & accessible working environment. Our commitment to providing every one of our customers with the best possible service happens because of the professionalism and support our team provides to each other. The Merchant of Tennis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Part-Time Customer Service Associate (Toronto)
Hours: Part-Time (15-30 hours per week), including evenings and weekends as per store hours
Reports to: Store Manager
Compensation: Hourly wage based on experience
We are currently looking for a part-time customer service associate for our Toronto location. To apply to this position, please send a current copy of your resume and a brief description of why you think that you would be a good fit for the position. Preference will be given to those applicants with previous retail experience.
- Assist clients with their purchases by providing exemplary customer service
- Efficiently and accurately cash clients out for their purchases
- Stock and merchandise product
- Answer phone and email inquiries
- General cleaning and organizing of work space
- Book in racquets for stringing and book out racquets for demoing
- Service racquets (training will be provided)
- Passion for the sport of tennis
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Positive and friendly demeanor
- Able to multi task
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Committed to keep up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Must be a team player who excels in building trusting relationships
Apply now: If your skills, knowledge, and experience are as mentioned above, please apply with your resume via e-mail to email@example.com, or drop your application in person at one of our locations. We will only contact short-listed candidates.