Return and Exchange Policy
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Discounted items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, gift cards and clearance items (discounted 40% or more).
Refunds with original receipt only. Exchanges with original or gift receipts.
Returned items must be in their original condition: unused, unwashed, unworn and must have all tickets and protective materials attached.
Refunds & price adjustments will only be credited to the original form of payment and/or account used to make the original purchase.
To ensure your product can be returned, please see our product breakdown (Returns By Product-Type) below.
Please contact us to begin the return process.
This policy is subject to changes (e.g. Holiday Returns).
Holiday Return Policy
The following conditions apply and where different take precedence to normal policies for items purchased from Nov 16th to Dec 24th, 2019.
- No refunds or exchanges between Dec 26th to 31st, 2019.
- Regular priced items which normally qualify can be refunded by Jan 6th, 2020.
- Discounted items which normally qualify can be exchanged by Jan 6th, 2020.
Where To Return
All in-store and online purchases may be returned to either store location provided it falls within the returns policy parameters. For items returned in-store proof of purchase must be presented.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns and exchanges. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
Online orders can be returned to:
- 95 Research Road, Unit 3, Toronto, ON, M4G 2G8
Please fill in and include the "Online Return Form" (sent with your original order) in your return package.
Price Adjustment Policy
If a regular priced, in-stock item goes on sale within 7 days of the date you purchased it, you are entitled to a price adjustment. You will be given a store credit for the difference in the original purchase price and the sale price.
Merchant of Tennis will not offer price adjustments for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Week, Player Appreciation Day, Warehouse Sale, flash sales or time-sensitive promotions.
In order to receive a price adjustment, you must come into the store with the receipt or in the case of online orders, contact our online customer service.
Returns By Product-Type
*Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item
- The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed.
- The racquet has not been strung.
- Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
- Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box, undamaged.
- Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
- Must contain original tags.
- Must be in the same condition as sold.
- Must contain original tags.
- Must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
- Undergarments (underwear, ball tights and bra's) are final sale.
- Sets or reels of string can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Grips, dampeners, tape, etc can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Water bottles are final sale.
- Nets, ball hoppers, etc can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Unopened cans and cases.