Our Return Policy
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent customer service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it in its original condition and we will assist you with a prompt exchange, refund or store credit.
To ensure your product can be returned, please see our product breakdown. This policy is subject to change (e.g. Holiday Returns).
You may return a regularly priced item within seven (7) days of purchase for a full refund, or 30 days for an exchange or Merchant of Tennis credit.
No refunds or exchanges on strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, and clearance merchandise that is discounted by 40% or more.
Holiday Return Policy
Refunds on regular priced purchases made from November 16th to December 24th, 2016 may be returned with the original receipt by Sunday January 8th, 2017.
Gift Receipts may be used for exchange or store credit only.
Sale items may be exchanged with original or gift receipt.
Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment. No returns between December 26th to 31st, 2016.
Where To Return
All in-store and online purchases may be returned to either store location provided it falls within the returns policy parameters. For items returned in-store proof of purchase must be presented.
Online orders can be returned to:
95 Research Road
Please include our Online Return Form with all online orders. Shipping must be a prepaid traceable method to ensure a safe delivery.
NOTE: Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns and exchanges.
Price Adjustment Policy
Merchant of Tennis will not honor price adjustments for orders previously placed before Black Friday Week, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day week and any Flash Sale or Time sensitive promotions.
If a regular priced item goes on sale within 7 days of the date you purchased it, you are entitled to a price adjustment. You will be given a store credit for the difference in the original purchase price and the sale price.
In order to receive a price adjustment, you must come into the store with the receipt or in the case of online orders, contact customer service at: 1.888.932.2396.
Returns By Product-Type
*Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item
- The plastic wrap on the handle has not been removed.
- The racquet has not been strung.
- Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
- Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box, undamaged.
- Must contain original tags.
- Must be in the same condition as sold.
- Must contain original tags.
- Must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
- Undergarments (underwear, ball tights and bra's) are final sale.
- Sets or reels of string can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Grips, dampeners, tape, etc can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Water bottles are final sale.
- Nets, ball hoppers, etc can be returned if in original manufacturer's packaging, unopened.
- Unopened cans and cases.