The Pro model features 2 swappable batteries with increased run-time, the highest amount of potential force (up to 60lbs), customizable speed range, an adjustable arm for full-body reach, 6 attachments for various therapeutic applications including the Supersoft attachment for sensitive areas (eg: around bones) and a protective carrying case.
Invest in your self-care with an industry leading percussive therapy device you can use at home or on the road. Power adjustable and quiet, this device provides a professional massage experience so you can keep your body prepared for your favourite physical activities as well as aid in recovery; anywhere, any time!
This top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalized than ever, thanks to the guided app, which helps to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2-year manufacturer warranty, is the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people. Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever. The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. The app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways the device can help enhance your life. 16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension. Attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which do not absorb lotions, oils or sweat and can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- Industry-leading 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Hard case
- 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge - Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Supersoft™ -Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Lithium-ion battery charger
- Wireless charging stand not included
Click to view the manufacturer's warranty information on the warranty registration page @ theragun.com
This item has a dimensional weight of 5.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
Some shipping service options may be unavailable with this item due to regulations imposed when shipping specific packages containing lithium batteries.
View more shipping information
Massage Devices Returns
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Massage devices must be unopened and the original plastic wrap must not have been removed. The device must be returned in careful protective packaging as damaged returns may not be accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 30 days of ordering for a refund or exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
Primary product packaging (eg: shoe boxes) must be covered and protected during return shipping, otherwise the return may not be accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy