The Slinger Bag is a lightweight and portable tennis ball launcher that allows you to hit the courts solo anytime, anywhere. Practice anywhere at any time. No matter your skill set, Slinger is your simple solution for maximizing court time and improving your game.
Highly Portable: you can carry it, roll it and easily store it in the trunk of your car. On the court, the launcher can be set up to start launching balls within 1 minute.
Affordable: targeted to be up to 50% of the price of traditional ball machines, the Slinger Bag is a good choice and affordable launcher for players of all ages and abilities.
Easy to use: easily control the launch speed, frequency and angle by using the built in control panel. And with the Slinger remote, you've got full on/off control.
Range of use: the launcher is also a mulfi-functional tennis bag with storage to transport your racquets, up to 144 tennis balls, your wallet, keys, towel and water bottle. It can even charge your cell phone!
The Grand Slam pack includes:
- Slinger T-One launcher
- Remote control
- Telescopic pick up tube
- Phone camera holder
- Manufacturer warranty included (provided through manufacturer requiring free product registration via warranty website). Slinger warranty policy
Endorsed by the Bryan Brothers: "After using the new launcher during a training session, we've both become instant fans of Slinger Bag - it adds a whole lot of fun training on court. I think Slinger Bag is set to become the best training partner for tennis players as it gives players the opportunity to hit quality balls more often wherever they are, whenever they want."
Endorsed by Nick Bollettieri: "One of the keys to being successful in tennis is consistency. Consistency is built on repetition. Slinger Bag is available 24/7 for practice and drills making it the perfect tennis partner to build consistency and improve your game."
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer: current estimated shipping time is up to 14 business days.
Product video is for demonstration of Slinger general functions and may not match exactly the features of the Grand Slam Pack.
- Weight: 33lbs / 15kg empty
- Dimensions: 14" x 18" x 34" (35.6cm x 45.7cm x 86.4cm)
- Minimum launch speed: 10mph / 16kmh
- Maximum launch speed: 45mph/73kmh (with match-level topspin)
- Easy on/off control for both the Slinger Bag and Slinger Oscillator with the convenient remote control
- Oscillator has an oscillating span covering the whole court from side to side
- Ball Capacity: 144
- Battery life per charge: 6.6 AH battery with a court time of 3.5 hours on low speed
- Battery lifetime: The battery is a lithium ion battery and like all lithium batteries, the lifetime is very dependent on the care given to the battery (not over charging, not storing in an uncharged state etc). If the proper care is given, it is expected to last many years. Slinger suggests charging the battery to full after each use and removing from the charger when the charge is complete. If the battery will not be used within a 30 day time frame, then charge the battery once every 30 days to maintain the battery life. Do not store the battery in freezing temperatures or temperatures above 30C.
Ball machines do not come with balls included. Some good options to fill your ball machine:
Wilson Triniti - Club Tennis Ball Case
Tennis Ball Cases
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
This item is shipped separately to Canadian addresses only directly from the manufacturer. Current delivery estimate is up to 14 business days. In-store pickup is not available on these items. This item cannot ship to PO boxes - entry of PO boxes will delay shipment.
View more shipping information
Ball Machines Returns
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Returns and refund policy for items shipped from the manufacturer are governed by the manufacturer's return policy.
Slinger return policy: view here
If the item is unopened, unused it can be returned within 30 days. All returns are charged a restocking fee as outlined in the return policy. A prepaid return shipping label will be provided for the item to be returned to the manufacturer.
To request a return please send an email to email@example.com with the below information in the body of the email:
- Reason for return
- Date of purchase
- Serial Number
- Address and phone number
As this item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, this item may not be cancelled once ordered. Once received, for any return inquiries or customer service requests pertaining to this item, please contact the manufacturer.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy