Slinger Bag Pickleball has been designed and engineered with the specific needs of Pickleball players in mind. Slinger Bag Pickleball is lightweight, portable, highly versatile and affordable. Aimed at all levels of Pickleball players, Slinger Bag Pickleball holds up to 120 Pickleballs and allows users to control the speed, feed, elevation and spin, facilitating a wide variety of play, practices and workouts. Simply wheel your Slinger Bag Pickleball to the court and set it up in just a minute. Slinger Bag Pickleball allows you to get out on court to play at any time and almost anywhere without the need of a playing partner!
The Slam pack includes:
- Slinger Pickleball Launcher
- Remote control
- Ball Tube
- Camera Holder
- Li-Ion Battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty (provided through manufacturer requiring free product registration via warranty website). Slinger warranty policy
Does not include pickleball balls.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer: current estimated shipping time is up to 14 business days.
Launcher user guide: click to view
Battery user guide: click to view
Product video is for demonstration of Slinger general functions and may not match exactly the features of the Slam Pack.
- Weight: 42lbs / 19kg empty
- Dimensions: 14" x 18" x 34" (35.6cm x 45.7cm x 86.4cm)
- This machine comes with 2 fly wheels and allows the adjustment of the spin to range from underspin, to flat to topspin settings.
- Minimum launch speed: 10mph / 16kmh
- Maximum launch speed: 45mph / 73kmh (with match-level topspin)
- The type of Pickleball used will also affect speed and spin.
- Easy on/off control for both the Slinger Bag and Slinger Oscillator with the convenient remote control
- Launcher is equipped with an Elevation Knob, easily adjusting the elevation between 10 and 40 degrees
- Launcher has a variable ball feed frequency between 2 and 7 seconds. Giving the player the ability to run a variety of drills
- Oscillator has an oscillating span covering the court from side to side
- Ball Capacity: 120
- Battery life per charge: Powerful lithium ion battery with a court time of up to 3 hours
- Battery lifetime: The battery is a lithium ion battery and like all lithium batteries, the lifetime is very dependent on the care given to the battery (not over charging, not storing in an uncharged state etc). If the proper care is given, it is expected to last many years.
Ball machines do not come with balls included.
Here are some options to fill your machine with quantity discounts available:
Onix Fuse Pickleball Indoor Single - Orange
Onix Pickleball Dura Fast 40 Outdoor Single - Yellow
Onix Pickleball Fuse G2 Outdoor Single - Neon Green
Penn 40 Outdoor Pickleball - Yellow
Penn Pro 40 Outdoor Pickleball - Neon Yellow
View our entire Pickleball ball collection
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
This item is shipped separately to Canadian addresses only directly from the manufacturer. Current delivery estimate is up to 14 business days. In-store pickup is not available on these items. This item cannot ship to PO boxes - entry of PO boxes will delay shipment.
Slinger may not offer free shipping to the Canadian territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut) and may require an additional cost to ship depending on your address. These fees are generated by Slinger and shipments to these territories will be notified after ordering if there are additional shipping fees required. The order may be cancelled if the fees are unpaid.
View more shipping information
Ball Machines Returns
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Returns and refund policy for items shipped from the manufacturer are governed by the manufacturer's return policy.
Slinger return policy: view here
If the item is unopened, unused it can be returned within 30 days. All returns are charged a restocking fee as outlined in the return policy. A prepaid return shipping label will be provided for the item to be returned to the manufacturer.
To request a return please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information in the body of the email:
- Reason for return
- Date of purchase
- Serial Number
- Address and phone number
As this item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, this item may not be cancelled once ordered. Once received, for any return inquiries or customer service requests pertaining to this item, please contact the manufacturer.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy