In a generous width, this classic style tennis shoe serves up comfort and support. New Balance continues their heritage 800 series with the 806, carrying on the tradition of superior stability and suffort. The shoe includes New Balance's ROLLBAR technology which helps to minimize the movement of the back of your foot, making sure you're in total control of your aggressive strides and cuts on court. The synthetic leather upper gives off a classic style and look, and is reinforced by extra protection in the front for the frequent toe dragger.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is 4E
- Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Full grain leather upper with a reinforced toe for added durability.
- Midsole: ABZORB midsole offers tons of cushioning and support, and the ROLLBAR helps to control rear-foot movement.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber compound offers exceptional wear and traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy