New Balance introduces a stable and durable shoe in the 806. Made from full grain leather featuring a long-wear drag tip to enhance durablity. The lining in this shoe is composed of lightning dry material to help keep your foot cool on the court. With a low to the ground design, this durable shoe will feel speedy on the court.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Arch support is low. Width is narrow (2A). No break-in required.
- Upper: Full grain leather for ultimate support.
- Midsole: Abzorb technology features top of the line foam blended with rubber compounds for superior cushioning for long days on court.
- Outsole: Non-marking herringbone patterned outsole for traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 12.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: White / Purple / Graphite
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 2.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy