Simple, clean cut style in a well rounded shoe, ready for any court. Through innovative Sensifeel technology, the Rush Pro 2.5 2021 enhances comfort without compromising the stability that drives explosive speed. Sporting a clean and refreshed look, this shoe features strong arch support and low-to-the-ground court feel for explosive court movement. This model also accommodates slightly wider feet comfortably. This shoe is known for its stability and walk in comfort. Featuring new Sensifeel technology, the Rush Pro 2.5 becomes more comfortable than before without compromising the stability that creates explosive speed.
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- Women's Specific Support includes asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
- Generous Fit (D) construction better accommodates wider foot for more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 8.5)
- Style #: WRS327390
- Colour: White/Pearl Blue
- Year: 2021
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy