The Rush Pro 2.0 has made a couple of improvements; first and foremost is the bold new design that makes the shoe look as quick and aggressive as it feels. Second, breathability is improved with additional mesh cut-outs in the upper that allow more air to move through the shoe without affecting support and stability. Lastly, there's a slightly wider fit (when compared to the original) through the forefoot which will appeal to a wider range of foot types. Other than that, much of the DNA remains in tact in the second evolution of Wilson's best all-around performance shoe.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: 3D-F.s support in the forefoot, now with mesh cutouts for added breathability without affecting support and stability. Endofit technology provides a snug, glove-like fit that hugs the foot.
- Midsole: R-DST+ technology for excellent cushioning and support. A TPU shank provides more stability to resist twisting.
- Outsole: Duralast rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for excellent durability and traction on any court surface.
- Weight: 14.2 ounces (size 10.5)
A three dimensional support system that wraps around the entire forefoot to provide unparalleled support for optimum stability in every direction on the court.
Features a mesh sleeve that affixes to the tongue and wraps around the foot. There’s enhanced breathability without any unwanted movement and discomfort from the tongue. This contributes to greater overall comfort, stability and a more natural fit. Your foot and shoe are one.
Provides the best forefoot responsiveness and the lowest to the ground court feel.
- Heel height = 15 mm
- Toe height = 9 mm
- Total midsole differential = 6 mm
Pro Torque Chassis:
Features a TPU (lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane) piece inserted into the outsole under the midfoot. This decreases the weight of the shoes while providing tremendous torsional control. This results in greater stability for explosive lateral movement.
A combination of rubber and a denser EVA (soft and flexible material designed to absorb shock) for additional responsiveness.
With the new “all court” pattern it improves court traction and grip for maximum wear and durability. Although the same material as previous years is used, the overall weight has been decreased for more effortless movement.
- 6 month outsole guarantee.