The racquet revolution has come with the Clash series from Wilson. An innovative new way of creating racquets that combine seemingly impossible features of the game into one package. With the success of the 100 and Tour models, Wilson has launched three more frames in the Clash family.
The Clash 108 is for players needing help generating power or depth. Players with a shorter compact swing will benefit from the larger head size and light weight of the Clash 108. Despite the oversized head this model still boasts the maneuverability and flexibility of the Clash series. This means that compared to other oversized racquets, the Clash 108 will be more arm friendly and easier to swing. Many players who used the Wilson Triad series will likely enjoy the Clash 108 as well, the large sweet spot and excellent vibration dampening were features of the Triad series that made it popular and the Clash 108 enhances these aspects while adding other technologies to improve the frame stability and control.
Wilson has found a way to combine power and control, agility and feel, and maximum comfort into a series of racquets like no others. Feedback on the 100 and Tour has been overwhelmingly positive and we’re excited to help bring the Clash series to a wider player base as the revolution continues!
- Head Size: 108 sq. inches / 697 sq. cm
- Length: 27.25 inches / 69.22 cm
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 280 g unstrung
- Balance: 3 pts head light / 335mm unstrung
- Swing Weight: 311
- Beam width: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm
- Flex: 57
- Tension Range: 48-58 lbs / 22-26 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Year Introduced: 2019
- Head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control. FreeFlex is a revolutionary technology that makes Clash the world's first racquet intentionally engineered to bend with any swing style. Traditional horizontal strokes and modern vertical ones are enhanced through proprietary carbon mapping, allowing players to swing freely and confidently with maximum ball pocketing and control.
StableSmart is a unique frame geometry, designed through digital simulation that provides best-in-class stability and power for the most flexible frame in tennis.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information