The Prince T22 shoe is built on the foundation of the proven T Series. Adding mesh to the upper, the T22 has improved the ventilation while maintaining durability and support.
- Upper: Microfiber synthetics and air meshes. Including Duraskin II, a durable material placed in the forefoot to prevent abrasion due to toe drag. 4FOOTWRAP soft TPU appliqué that provides added medial/lateral forefoot support and helps prevent toe jam.
- Sockliner: Includes a removable molded PU sockliner with a softspring PU forefoot insert that disperses shock to enhance comfort.
- Midsole: Incorporates compression molded EVA. Injected wYshbone TPU shank provides midfoot support and improves lateral and medial stability. ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact and dissipates shock in the heel.
- Outsole: PRC 1000 - abrasion resistant rubber compound that provides exceptional durability and traction for long-lasting performance on hard surfaces.
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (size 8.5)
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy