Step into the future. Nike unleashes a new shoe with a unique new design based around the first-ever full-length Zoom Air unit and a curved heal and toe design which should provide the player with ample comfort in the mid-sole and easy movement from heel to toe.
This version also features a callout to the Australian Open with "Melbourne" text written in purple across the inside of the shoe.
With a modified outsole and an innovative full-length Zoom Air unit, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero Men's Tennis Shoe delivers exceptional responsiveness and great court feel. Its 1-piece upper and customizable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- 1-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customizable fit.
- This shoe features the first full-length Zoom Air unit in NikeCourt history.
- The front of the Zoom Air unit is top loaded to bring the unit closer to the ground for enhanced responsiveness.
- The back of the Zoom Air unit is bottom loaded to help increase responsiveness in the heel of the shoe.
- Outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit.
- Outsole material wraps over the toe on the medial side for added durability while sliding.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: White/Active Fuchsia-Phantom
- Year: 2019
- Style #: AA8022-101
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Some conditions may apply: view our full return policy