The updated colour of the Nike Air Max Wildcard is sure to please those looking for a bright pop to their tennis style. This shoe also delivers on the comfort you need to hit hard and move fast on the court. A Max Air unit under your heel cushions every step, while an innovative Lunarlon midsole provides a springy underfoot sensation and extra stability. Top support and comfort with a sock type tongue and paddle collar. Time to get on court.
- Max Air unit in the heel cushions each step.
- Lunarlon foam midsole follows the contour of your foot for plush comfort.
- Strap on the medial side integrates with the forefoot laces to help stabilize your foot.
- Midsole is built up on the lateral side to help stabilize your foot during side-to-side movement.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition for excellent court feel.
- Outsole material wraps over the midsole on the medial side for abrasion resistance when sliding.
- Padded collar
- Weight: 12.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: Pure Platinum/Racer Blue
- Year: 2019
- Style #: AO7353-002
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy