Get the shoe worn at the Grand Slams: now available in creative, bright style!
Nike unleashes a new shoe with a unique new design based around the first-ever full-length Zoom Air unit and a curved heal and toe design which should provide the player with ample comfort in the mid-sole and easy movement from heel to toe.
With a modified outsole and an innovative full-length Zoom Air unit, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero Men's Tennis Shoe delivers exceptional responsiveness and great court feel. Its 1-piece upper and customizable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- 1-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customizable fit.
- This shoe features the first full-length Zoom Air unit in NikeCourt history.
- The front of the Zoom Air unit is top loaded to bring the unit closer to the ground for enhanced responsiveness.
- The back of the Zoom Air unit is bottom loaded to help increase responsiveness in the heel of the shoe.
- Outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit.
- Outsole material wraps over the toe on the medial side for added durability while sliding.
- Weight: 13.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: White/ Laser Crimson/ Gridiron
- Year: 2020
- Style #: AA8018-101
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.