Retro style, in a comfortable and ready for the court Vapor Wing tennis shoe. The NikeCourt Air Max Vapor Wing MS is the perfect pairing of style and comfort for your match. Translucent textile shows off the technology within, while rubber on the toe increases durability. An Air Max unit provides legendary, lightweight cushioning.
- Cushioned comfort.
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step. The medial side is hidden for added durability while sliding.
- Breathable Support.
- Translucent textile shows off the Dynamic Fit system, which hugs your foot for support. The material is reinforced on the heel and midfoot for extra structure.
- Excellent Traction.
- Generative design uses data to place traction along the perimeter of the outsole for grip precisely where you need it the most.
- Weight: 14.3 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: White/ Laser Crimson/ Gridiron
- Year: 2020
- Style #: BQ0129-100
- This shoe may fit up to a 1/2 size smaller, so customers may want to consider selecting a half size bigger than their general size.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.