New Balance offers the clean styled WC1005, providing a cushioned yet stable court shoe. This shoe features a breathable mesh upper, a shank and an external heel counter for enhanced stability. N-ERGY technology allows for dual motion support and cushioning. Two features of the WC1005 that enhance movement are the stabilizing design on the outsole, featuring a quick pivot point between flex grooves for optimal mobility, and the S Curve system, allowing cutting movements while providing entire foot and heel support. Maximum outsole durability is enhanced by long-wear drag tip to protect the toe box and NDurance technology providing maximum outsole durability. This is a favorite among tennis pros due to its support and cushioning that provide stability without loss of comfort.
- Fit: Medium width. Available in medium B Width and narrow 2A Width. Slightly lower than medium arch. No break in required
- Upper: Fans of the WCT 1004 will find the same features of mesh and synthetic leather for support and breathability. Long-wear drag tip adds durability to the toe-box and the NLock integrated lacing system increases comfort, fit and support.
- Lining: Lighting Dry to wick away moisture keeping your feet comfortable and dry.
- Midsole: Non-cellular Abzorb SBS technology for optimal shock absorption and no compression set.
- Outsole: S Curve stability system provides forefoot, mid-foot and medial heel support while optimizing the ability for cutting movements. Non-marking NDurance sole is in herringbone pattern.
- Weight: 11 ounces (size 8.5).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 2.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.