The Hypercourt features KSwiss's signature plush cushioning, classic shoe fans will appreciate the call out to the heritage of the brand with the D ring lace system. The Heel Grip lining will give you that locked in feel while you will enjoy feeling low to the ground and connected to the court. The Aosta7.0 outsole will provide loads of traction and durability as this shoe performs as good as it looks on the court.
- Fit: Length is true. Width is medium. Arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather combines with canvas for comfort, support and breathability. DuraWrap protection in high wear areas.
- Midsole: GuideGlide centers the foot and provides a comfortable, stable ride. K-EVA midsole for cushion and support under foot allowing you to feel connected to the court. Midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and good durability on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 8.5)
Dimensional Weight: 2.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information