Lightweight cushioning low to the ground EVA midsole. A sidewall wrap-up shape cradles the whole foot to stabilize multi-directional movements. The HEAD Trinergy™ cushioning system incorporate Vi-Pod™, 3D TPU Energy Bridge™ and CXG™ technologies.
- Upper: TPU welded speed-skin layers on mesh and synthetic materials create an extremely lightweight and durable seamless one-piece upper. A molded rubber cap protects the toe and medial areas. Perforated and super lightweight EVA core for a glove-like fit. Comfortable and breathable lining material. Side mesh windows for breathability and ventilation. Removable insole.
- Midsole: Anatomically shaped internal and external TPU heel stabilizers with inside anti-slip lining providing enhanced stability and a secure, comfortable fit.
- Outsole: HEAD Hybrasion+™ rubber compound guarantees improved durability. Slide and durability zones use more rubber material for increased wear-resistance where you need it most. Grip zone areas use greater profile depths for better all-court traction. An outsole cutout at the midfoot reduces weight. Great for all indoor court sports: Squash, badminton ect.
- Weight: 12.8 oz
Outsole technology that keeps your foot protected, absorbs the impact on all surfaces and helps you to accelerate when you need to.
- Neutralize: Dampening foam inserts
Integrated in the midsole heel area, the special dampening foam absorbs the energy of impact and distributes it to the entire foot, eliminating vibration and maximizing forward motion.
- Rigidity: TPU shank for torsional stiffness
Strategically placed between the heel and forefoot area, the TPU shank provides torsion stability and increased transfer of power from the heel to the forefoot.
- Generate: TPU spring + Rebound Foam for forward motion
The protective benefits of the forefoot rebound foam guarantees fantastic shock absorption for less foot fatigue and more comfort in every step. The responsive benefits assure outstanding stability and motion control for enhanced, faster maneuverability. The two TPU fingers act like a spring: It bends during flexing and throughout forward motion all energy is being released. This technology helps you to accelerate even faster.