With a new colour update for 2020 the popular and innovative Sprint SF is back. HEAD's revolutionary SPRINT SF is the most durable lightweight performance shoe in Head’s tennis line. Featuring SuperFabric, a material new to tennis.
Give it your best shot, according to HEAD - this shoe won't break. HEAD's brand-new SPRINT SF is the bulletproof answer to the conflict of abrasion protection versus lightweight comfort. The solution comes in the form of SuperFabric material. Never before used in the tennis industry, the material looks like an army of small plates coming together as one protective shield around your toe. Pretty much impossible to break and incredibly durable, the material is still super light, flexible and quick-drying. Featuring many of the latest HEAD technologies, the shoe is also out-of-the-box comfortable thanks to its special elastic sock construction. Designed in an elegant, serious black, this one is the perfect bulletproof weapon on every court.
- High abrasion resistant SuperFabric® vamp material
- Lightweight and flexible upper
- Seamless welded TPU films
- Wrapping lacing system for custom fit
- Full sock construction
- Heel stabilizer
- Comfortable EVA sockliner
- Low-to-the-ground midsole construction with a minimum drop from the heel to the forefoot (almost flat)
- Little running like toe spring for an easy flex
- Visible triple density injected midsole construction featuring TRI-NRG technology
- 3D-anti torsion shank with integrated HEAD COOLING SYSTEM
- Hybrid outsole profile for all different kinds of tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: Black/Teal
- Year: 2020
- Style #: 273989BKTE
- SuperFabric: Extremely abrasion resistant and at the same time very lightweight and flexible upper material.
- Sock Support System: Elastic Sock Construction for initial comfort and support.
- TRI-N-R-G: HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- Drift Defense: The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- Cooling System: Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
- Lateral Control: Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
- Hybrasion+: Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.