The Extreme Tour is the top conrtol paddle from the Head pickleball line. With Extreme Spin technology the textured surface helps generate lots of spin on your shots while the carbon hitting surface maintains a solid feel. The diamond shaped head helps dig shots close to the ground, ideal for dinks in the kitchen! If you're looking for a top of the line paddle to take your game to the next level the Extreme Tour is sure to help you dominate the court.
- Weight: 7.6 oz / 215 g
- Thickness: 11mm
- Hitting Surface: Graphite Carbon
- Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Grip size: 4 1/4 in
- Carbon Hitting Surface: Superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- Optimized Tubular Core: HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin: Spin texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control
- Comfort Grip: HEAD's specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration
Product specs such as weight may vary slightly from racquet to racquet to what is advertised due to the manufacturing process.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
The plastic wrap on the racquet/paddle handle and any other protective pieces such as header cards have not been removed.
The tennis, badminton or squash racquet has not been strung.
Tennis, badminton or squash racquets ordered with stringing services added cannot be cancelled/refunded once the racquet has been strung regardless of shipping status.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy