One of, if not the, lightest shoes on the wall, the Jet Mach II returns in a flashy new design. The full mesh upper offers maximum comfort with no pressure points and the full plastic wrap around the heel and midfoot offers excellent stability. Babolat added extra rigid fiber straps at the arch for even more stability and support. If you’ve ever felt like your shoes were weighing you down or you’re just late sprinting across the baseline, try the Jet Mach II and see how fast you can really go.
- Weight: 9.4 oz (Size 8.5)
- Year: 2019
- Colour: Pink/Black
- Style #: 31S19685-5023
- Matryx 2.0: Zone-woven ultra durable Kevlar and polyamide fibers form the upper of the shoe. Reinforced with 4 rigid fiber straps for arch stability
- KPRS-X: EVA pad made from high quality foamwith a specific shape and place to better protect the heel and foot
- Active Flexion: Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin: Sole specific stud's are built to optimize the stability of the foot for lateral movements made with the Michelin Premium DIN20 compound<.li>
- This shoe fits regular length and slightly narrower than average
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.