As part of the Jet family, this shoe is lightweight and responsive just like its siblings. The Mach I features a full mesh upper to go with Babolat's Ortholite midsole cushioning system. A premium choice for aggressive players who prioritize responsive comfort in their game in such a lightweight shoe. This is also an ideal shoe for transitioning from junior to adult sizing or for a player easing into their first tennis shoe. The overall light weight and low profile make the Mach I perfect for players seeking cushioned feel with high responsivity.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Purple/Blue
- Style #: 31S19688
- MATRYX SL: Inspired by Matryx, Matryx SL is Made in France and specifically designed for tennis players’ needs. This unique one-piece upper is made with Kevlar® and Polyamide fiber woven into targeted zones.
- KPRSX: High cushioning EVA pad dedicated to tennis movements for perfect heel protection.
- DURABILITY: Michelin sole: Michelin sole specific stud’s are built to optimize the stability of the foot for lateral movements made with the Michelin Premium DIN 35 compound.
- This shoe may fit up to a 1/2 size smaller, so customers may want to consider selecting a half size bigger than their general size
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for clay court surfaces. If used on hard surfaces, clay-optimized tread pattern can wear faster which may reduce traction on clay surfaces.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information