Now available in an attractive white and dark blue design, the SFX3 is sure to please those looking for support, cushioning and durability.
Support is not an issue with this shoe as it has a side wall construction featuring an integrated strap for lateral support. The Kompressor heel cushioning system will reduce shock on heel impact resulting in a more comfortable experience. The outsole is enhanced by a Michelin compound and features a Rubber Shield for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
This shoe is a great transition into the tennis shoe world as it is flexible and soft feeling, perfect for a newer player or an experienced one looking for a less stiff option.
- Weight: 13.8oz (size 10.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: White/Estate Blue
- Style #: 30S20529-1005
- SFX Upper: One piece construction with a very breathable grill mesh
- Toe box rubber shield: The toe bumper piece offers great durability of the upper on the mid and forefoot thanks to a durable rubber compound
- SFX Insole: As confortable when you first slip into them as they are while you're playing in them thanks to the multi-layer Ergo Motion insole
- Kompressor: High-performance shock absorption thanks to the TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compressing system
- Active Flexion: (Technology developed and patented by Babolat) Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin DIN 35 International rubber test standard based on mass loss measurement. So DIN 35 is the intermediate durable formulation.
- This shoe is true to length with a slightly wide toe-box and overall fit.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information