The Propulse Team BPM offers great support and comfort. The Babolat Pure Motion (BPM) is collection of technologies that lets every player, no matter the game style, move to "their own rhythm" on court by personalizing the fit and providing a fast, responsive feel that flexes naturally with your foot. Durability is enhanced with a Michelin-designed rubber outsole and Pro Shield technology to give you extra protection where you need it most. With sublime cushioning and out of the box comfort, the Propulse Team BPM makes for a nice performing option for the avid tennis enthusiast.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly snug. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Built around the TI-Fit last, the synthetic upper provides protection, stability and ventilation where you need it most. Pro Shield on the medial forefoot adds durability for aggressive movers.
- Midsole: SIde2Side technology places an asymmetrical EVA insert that propels your foot forward with every step. Kompressor System in the heel offers extra cushioning for harsh landings.
- Outsole: Michelin rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers excellent durability and traction on any court surface.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 10.5).
- Color: White/Blue/Red.
High-performance shock absorption thanks to the TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compressing system. It acts the same as other “pocket coil” systems; each TPR tube individually compresses at impact.
Developed in collaboration with Michelin researchers, and directly inspired by road rally tyres, Babolat outsoles are designed to give players long-lasting, exceptional performance. The outsole’s shape and thickness, specific sculptures and rubber make-up are all important variables that make the outsoles of Babolat tennis shoes so outstanding.
Optimal material distribution based on tennis players’ footwork, the new TI-Fit (Tennis Inside) feature provides strategically positioned support (heel, instep, forefoot) for precise, sure footing and comfortable flexing and bending of the foot.
Side 2 Side:
Asymmetric, high rebound EVA Insert adapted to the different foot needs for a more dynamic forefoot. This gives players a more explosive rebound and energy transfer after each step.
A harder, more durable version of cell shield. This plastic based, abrasion guard provides excellent durability in high wear areas of the shoe.
Memory-shape insole for instant comfort that lasts on and on.