Sleek style in a performance driven shoe so your junior can really move on court. The new Jet Mach 3 Junior is the worthy heir of the adult model and has been developed to offer future champions ever greater precision and agility. Its new sole and strengthened upper make this light shoe a real asset for young juniors seeking performance. A flexible breathable upper, lightweight construction, and Michelin outsole makes the Jet JR perfect for competitive future champion focused on speed and performance. To go faster at each shot and provide support suitable for future champions, Babolat has given the upper an ultra-light mesh for a natural roll with more boost. The sole has been redesigned to respond more precisely to the demands of the game: the tread surface has been increased in the areas with most abrasion and cut back in the less strained areas. The JET MACH 3 sole combined with Michelin technology therefore provides increased durability to reduce wear and abrasion from the specific movements of tennis. This shoes also has maximum style with a cool iridescent finish that makes this shoe look like different colours in different lights.
- Weight:1. Upper : Rubber: 5,37% ; Mesh: 81.61% ; Synthetic: 13,02%. Midsole : Molded EVA. Outsole : Michelin Rubber
- Note: This shoe's finish makes it look like different colours in different lights therefore colour in real life may differ than pictured
- Single layer mesh
- Ortholite molded
- Rubber forefoot protection
- Year: 2021
- Colour: Black/Gold
- Style #: 32S21648-2031
- Michelin DIN 35: International rubber test standard based on mass loss measurement. So DIN 35 is the intermediate durable formulation. High DIN Index : low performance. Low DIN Index : high performance
- The KPRSX system has been developed to offer optimal shock absorption in all game phases. The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position. And its heel rocker facilitates the roll of the foot in the transition phase between braking and restarting. Result: unparalleled shock absorption.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy