The updated Gel Solution Speed 3 is even lighter and more flexible than the previous version. The full length Polyurethane material adds more durability to the shoe's upper and pairs with the Trusstic system to keep your feet supported while making aggressive cuts on the court. The midsole and outsole structure remain the same, as Asics continues to inject their signature GEL cushioning into this speedy shoe to ensure players are completely comfortable. The rubber compound on the outsole is in a modified herringbone tread pattern and offers durability and traction on any court surface
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year Introduced: 2017
- Colour: Glacier Sea/Indigo Blue/Arctic Aqua
- Style#: E650N.6749
- AHAR+ New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax® Support System A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- P-guard Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte 55 Lasting ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information