This best-selling tennis shoe known for its great style, comfort and top support features a few subtle updates and a new colour way, so you can stand out on court. The biggest difference comes from the update upper of the shoe that incorporates a new TPU weep across the entire forefoot to provide maximum stability and support. The shoe has been slightly lowered in the heel addressing some fit issues some people hand and has a redesigned FlexionFit upper.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year Introduced: 2018
- Colour: Red Alert/Silver
- Style #: E751Y-600
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: A proprietary GEL that is placed in the heel of the foot that is designed to withstand long term impact. It allows for greater comfort in in the heel and midsole of the shoe.
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: A proprietary GEL that is placed in the heel of the foot that is designed to withstand long term impact. It allows for greater comfort in in the forefoot of the shoe while also reducing the shock to the foot while you are pushing off into your next step.
- PGuard Toe Protector: A high durability rubber that is placed at strategic points along the forefoot where the toe often drags on the surface. This protector was designed to help increase the durability of the shoe and decrease the wear and tear.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lightweight midsole compound that enhances the cushioning and durability of the shoe, while also making the shoe lighter. This technology is lighter and more durable than the ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA.
- Trusstic System: A technology that reduces the weight of the midsole, while also maintaining the structural integrity of the shoe. It allows for more support of the foot – from the heel to the toe.
- DuoMax Support System: This dual-density midsole system that is positioned in specific points of the shoe that allows for extra durability and support in the forefoot.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS): The ASICS IGS design, which was initially designed for running shoes, has been transitioned into their tennis shoes. The technology links the rearfoot with the forefoot of the shoe to enable a more natural foot step from when your heel strikes the court to when you are pushing off into your next step.
- Personalized Heel Fit (PHF): This brand new technology places two layers of memory foam in the collar of the shoe which moulds to the heel of the foot creating a more custom fit.
- ASICS Hard Abrasion Rubber Plus (AHARP): This proprietary rubber is used in the outsole of many of their shoes to increase the durability of the shoe.
- Flexion Fit: A proprietary technology that ASICS has developed for their Gel Solution Speed Shoes. The material has been designed to be light weight, while still providing great support. The shoe wraps around the foot allowing for flexibility and great comfort!
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information