The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line, the new GEL Resolution® 6 doesn’t disappoint. The updated version of our most popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability. In keeping with our last two versions we’ve extended our Flexion Fit® construction to the midfoot and added a lateral support brace to maximize stability while maintaining comfort. The midsole features our FluidRide™ construction in the mid and forefoot which provides plush underfoot comfort.
- Trusstic®Flexion Fit™ - Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Gender Specific Cushioning - Women's models feature a lowerdensity top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PGuard™ Toe Protector - Enhanced toe durability.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® Plus - Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight: 12.3 oz. (US 8.5).