It's fast because it's one of the lightest shoes in the court shoes market. This Limited Edition Speed FF is your solution for speed. This shoe is sure to please a wide range of players who prioritize fast footwork and a responsive, flexible feel from their court shoes. The colour might also give you a boost in confidence as it is sure to stand out amongst the competition!
With the addition of the responsive FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology and Twisstruss system, the Speed FF boasts the lightest weight in the tennis shoe category, making it an aggressive competitor that's always up for a match. Heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offers maximum comfort and shock absorption for those quick cross-court hustles while the Flexion Fit® Upper secures your foot without restricting movement. A traditional trusstic support system and enhanced rubber outsole, the Speed FF is stable and durable which is exactly what we've come to expect from Asics court shoes. A modified herringbone outsole makes this shoe capable of handling all surfaces at the highest level. The fit of the shoe is similar to the Solution Speed 3 with the toebox being slightly more spacious where the Solution Speed 3 was typically quite narrow. Weight: 12.19. Heel Height: 19.5mm. Forefoot Height: 9mm.
- Weight: 12.19 ounces (Size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Colour: Flash Coral
- Style#: 1041A152-700
- Flytefoam® midsole technology: Asics flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® outsole- acronym for Asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: a sock liner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- PGuard™ toe protector: enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: moisture management (ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP manufacturing llc).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information