Be sure to make a statement with the Limted Edition ASICS Gel Solution Speed 3. They are part of the Grand Slam line up that have been released in 2016. The comic book like look makes for a very unique shoe.
The updated Speed 3 is even lighter and more flexible than the previous version. The full length Polyurethane material adds more durability to the shoe's upper and pairs with the Trusstic system to keep your feet supported while making aggressive cuts on the court. The midsole and outsole structure remain the same, as Asics continues to inject their signature GEL cushioning into this speedy shoe to ensure players are completely comfortable. The rubber compound on the outsole is in a modified herringbone tread pattern and offers durability and traction on any court surface
- AHAR+ New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax® Support System A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Pguard Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte 55 Lasting ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology