Show your unique style while dominating on court in this comfortable tennis shoe from Asics. The GEL-Solution® Speed 3 tennis shoe features a low-profile design with seamless PU flexion fit upper and our Solyte® Midsole material for lightweight cushioning and a quicker response on the court. The GEL-Solution Speed 3 CAMO L.E. model is inspired by the current camouflage trend. The rear synthetic leather overlay is highlighted with monochromatic camo print to match the overall seasonal color story. This Limited Edition is only available at specialty tennis stores.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2018
- Colour: Black/ Dark Grey/ Carbon
- Style#: E803N-9095
- AHAR+ New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax® Support System A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- P-Guard Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte 55 Lasting ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information