The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line, the new GEL-Resolution® 6 doesn’t disappoint. The updated version of our most popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability. In keeping with our last two versions we’ve extended our Flexion Fit® construction to the midfoot and added a lateral support brace to maximize stability while maintaining comfort. The midsole features our FluidRide™ construction in the mid and forefoot which provides plush underfoot comfort. The continued use of our Lateral Propulsion Trusstic®.
- Flexion Fit® - Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- PGuard™ Toe Protector - Enhanced toe durability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® - Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. Full herringbone outsole specific for clay courts.
- Weight: 15.2 ounces (size 10.5).
Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System:
A proprietary GEL that is placed in the heel of the foot that is designed to withstand long term impact. It allows for greater comfort in in the heel and midsole of the shoe.
Forefoot GEL Cushioning System:
A proprietary GEL that is placed in the heel of the foot that is designed to withstand long term impact. It allows for greater comfort in in the forefoot of the shoe while also reducing the shock to the foot while you are pushing off into your next step.
PGaurd Toe Protector:
A high durability rubber that is placed at strategic points along the forefoot where the toe often drags on the surface. This protector was designed to help increase the durability of the shoe and decrease the wear and tear.
Solyte Midsole Material:
A lightweight midsole compound that enhances the cushioning and durability of the shoe, while also making the shoe lighter. This technology is lighter and more durable than the ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA.
A technology that reduces the weight of the midsole, while also maintaining the structural integrity of the shoe. It allows for more support of the foot – from the heel to the toe.
DuoMax Support System:
This dual-density midsole system that is positioned in specific points of the shoe that allows for extra durability and support in the forefoot.
Impact Guidance System (IGS):
The ASICS IGS design, which was initially designed for running shoes, has been transitioned into their tennis shoes. The technology links the rearfoot with the forefoot of the shoe to enable a more natural foot step from when your heel strikes the court to when you are pushing off into your next step.
Personalized Heel Fit (PHF):
This brand new technology places two layers of memory foam in the collar of the shoe which moulds to the heel of the foot creating a more custom fit.
ASICS Hard Abrasion Rubber (AHAR):
This proprietary rubber is used in the outsole of many of their shoes to increase the durability of the shoe.
A proprietary technology that ASICS has developed for their Gel Solution Speed Shoes. The material has been designed to be light weight, while still providing great support. The shoe wraps around the foot allowing for flexibility and great comfort.