The new GEL-Fastball™ gives you comfort and ride suited to the fast, aggressive player. The GEL-Fastball™ has a lot of lateral stability so you can move quickly all around the court; additionally, you get a comfortable and snug fit around the heel and midfoot. You also get a complete cushioned feel with rear-foot and forefoot GEL, plus great bounce-back with a SpEVA midsole. For quick changes in direction, you get the grip you need with a Wet Grip Outsole.
- Trusstic System® Reduces the weight of the sole while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- NC Rubber® Outsole Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR® Plus Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information