For fast and aggressive players, these lightweight, low-profile tennis shoes are designed on a women's-specific last for a dialled-in fit. They're built with climacool to provide 360-degree cooling for the entire foot. Impact-absorbing Adiprene+ cushions your landings.
Built for the cut-and-thrust of club play, these lightweight tennis shoes keep every part of your foot refreshed and ready for the next point. Their snug mesh upper locks your foot down, while a supportive chassis provides stability at high speeds. A layer of full-length cushioning aids take-offs and landings, while the durable outsole excels on multiple surfaces.
Stay cool. Climacool provides 360-degree cooling for the entire foot
Lightweight support. Sprintframe construction provides stability and speed through geometrical research to create a lightweight and supportive chassis
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year: 2018
- Colour: FTWR WHITE/MATTE SILVER/GREY ONE F17
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- Outsole: All-court
- Style #: AH2156
- ADIWEAR 6 - Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ADIPRENE+ - Full-length ADIPRENE+ for optimized cushioning and rebounding
- SPRINTFRAME - Construction provides stability and speed through geometrical research to create a lightweight and supportive chassis.
- NET MESH - Superior stability and maximum cooling and air flow
- CLIMACOOL - Upper provides 360-degree cooling fot the entire foot.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information