The adidas Ubersonic 2 Athena is a limited edition shoe for the 2016 US Open. It is also the official shoe of the AdiZero collection! This fast and lightweight shoe helps you chase down those tough shots. It offers great stability and support for the most advanced player. The shoe features a uniform form tounge that flaps over the top of you foot, providing a sock like feel. Filled with a variety of adidas technologies provides enhanced durability as well as keeping your foot in the optimal postion with Sprintframe technology.
- Lightweight TPU and mesh upper
- Overall roomier fit, only size down if you are between sizes. Not much break-in required.
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; ADITUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- ADIWEAR 6™ outsole for durability
- Weight: 13.8 ounces
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information