The Stella McCartney Barricade 2015 tennis shoe features a full mesh knit upper which provides breathability and style. With adiPRENE in the heel, the shock absorbing cushioning reduces the risk of injury and gives your foot a plush yet responsive ride. With a sleek, quick cosmetic, this shoe will provide you with the confidence to move aggressively on the court. On top of all that, the durable outsole is backed by the adiwear 6 month outsole durability guarantee. This model comes in all white with an amber yellow insole and grey lining.
- Fit: Length is slightly long, but we do not recommend sizing down. Width is medium. Medium arch support with no break-in.
- Upper: Newly designed mesh upper for overall comfort with an internal bootie to add stability for lateral movements. 360 degree RPU upper material for improved comfort and flexibility.
- Midsole: ADIPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption, ADIPRENE+ for forefoot propulsion and efficiency. Extended TORSION SYSTEM to enhance midfoot integrity.
- Outsole: Durable outsole in high wear areas made for abrasive courts providing a secure grip and backed by the ADIWEAR 6-month outsole warranty.
- Weight: 11.4 ounces (size 8.5)
In the typical gait cycle, the heel takes most of the shock at impact. Located in the heel of the shoe, adiPRENE cushioning dampens the shock, resulting in greater comfort on the court.
Located in the forefoot, this elastic and highly responsive cushioning allows for high energy return with all movements on the court.
Extended TORSIONAL SYSTEM:
Placed in the midfoot, under the arch, this two-prong TPU bridge has been designed to allow the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently. With one prong supporting the lateral foot, while the other supports the medial foot, lateral stabilty is enhanced.
This upper guard made of RPU (rigid polyurethane) wraps around the entire upper of the shoe to provide maximum durability and flexibility. COmbined with the engineered mesh, internal bootie construction and TPU heel stabilizer, the overall fit of the shoe is enhanced. The mesh underlay provides greater breathability and moisture wicking capabilities, keeping your foot cool throughout your match. The internal bootie adheres the tonque of the sides of the shoe providing a more snug and natural fit. The TPU heel stabilizer provides a more snug and sturdy fit, holding the foot in place.
Without compromising the durability known from Adidas, this updated outsole has improved grip and traction yet offers a decreased weight.