The Barricade Team 4 features a full-length ADIPRENE midsole to provide high levels of stability and cushioning which will hold your foot during aggressive, quick cuts on the court. A durable outsole has been created for maximum durability in high wear areas.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Low arch support. No break-in required.
- Upper: Engineered lightweight mesh to enhance comfort. Integrated lateral forefoot straps for maximum support and stability.
- Midsole: ADIPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption. TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
- Outsole: All-court ADIWEAR 6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern with extra durability in high-wear areas.
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (size 8.5)
Located in the forefoot, this elastic and highly responsive cushioning allows for high energy return with all movements on the court.
In the typical gait cycle, the heel takes most of the shock at impact. Located in the heel of the shoe, adiPRENE cushioning dampens the shock, resulting in greater comfort on the court.
Extended TORSION SYSTEM:
Placed in the midfoot, under the arch, this two-prong TPU bridge has been designed to allow the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently. With one prong supporting the lateral foot, while the other supports the medial foot, lateral stabilty is enhanced.
Without compromising the durability known from Adidas, this updated outsole has improved grip and traction yet offers a decreased weight.