Now using recycled materials as part of the Parley for the Oceans program, this fast-moving shoe is an amazing upgrade from the Ubersonic 2. Feel the court and get to the ball even more quickly with the updated construction of the Ubersonic 3.
Spin every problem into a solution in these lightweight tennis shoes. Designed for speed and engineered for elite play, they have a breathable mesh upper that hugs the foot to lock you in for every shot. A durable and supportive outsole helps put your feet in position to dominate the court. It's high-wear durability provided by the
Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements. Stability and speed is achieved through geometrical research to create a lightweight and supportive chassis, thereby adding an upper with Dyneema yarn for strong, durable and comfortable support.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Weight: 14.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year: 2019
- Colour: ftwr white/blue spirit/ftwr white
- Style #: CG6376
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- INTERLOCKING FIBER SYSTEM: An innovation in lightweight support where interlocking dyneema and Vectran fibers provide precise lockdown, flexibility and durability.
- FULL LENGTH PU MIDSOLE: Provides enhanced court feel with a balance of super reactive and resilient cushioning
- BOTTEE CONSTRUCTION: For better fit and unmatched comfort
- ADIWEAR™ 6: Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ADITUFF: For better abrasion resistance in the toe area
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information