Streak across the court in a bold black and red colour combination by getting into this adidas shoe worn by touring professionals. The successor to the Barricade line, the Solecourt is the new high performance model from Adidas. Featuring one of the most durable outsoles in tennis and a secure wrap-around feel, these shoes are great for your competitive game.
With a super-snug fit that locks you in for every shot, a responsive Boost midsole that cushions landings and returns energy to keep you on your toes, and the tough Adiwear outsole that stands up to the fanciest footwork, this men's tennis shoe is sure to please top performers.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: the more energy you give, the more you get.
An Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements.
- Weight: 15.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year: 2019
- Colour: core black/hi-res yellow/shock red
- Style #: AH2131
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- ADIWEAR 6: Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ADITUFF: For better abrasion resistance in the toe area
- 3D molded component foam: Heel counter molded construction for anatomical fit, comfort and protection
- TPU Chassis: Brand new chassis construction using TPU material, wrapped around the foot to ensure maximum stabilty
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information