Is a sharp new colour, the boost is back and better than ever! This edition of the classic Barricade contains Adidas patented boost cushioning in the heel for quick response and a plush feel. The Barricade support system through the midfoot provides both the stiffness and stability that customers love about this timeless shoe. A full length ADIPRENE midsole has been fitted into the shoe for the best cushioning from heel to toe while the ADIWEAR outsole is as durable as ever, ready to take a pounding on any court surface. The upper mesh of this edition is more fitted and seamless for a dynamic and comfortable fit. For all you Barricade enthusiasts this shoe will be the perfect transition in terms of fit and feel and for players new to this shoe you can expect the top level of cushioning, support, and durability from the Adidas lineup.
- Weight: 15.3 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year: 2018
- Colour: Core Black/Night Metallic/Scarlet
- Style #: CM7829
- Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Seamless Forgedmesh upper designed with areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move
- Soft and stretchable tongue for comfort; Bootee construction for snug fit; Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements
- Geofit construction for anatomical fit and comfort; Adiprene+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Barricade chassis for support and stability in midfoot and extra freedom and flexibility in forefoot; Ghillie at top of lacing delivers a locked-down fit
- Adiwear 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information