Yonex's Aerus 3 is a lightweight, fast moving and comfortable indoor court shoe.
This shoe comes with Yonex's Power Cushion+ for a high level of shock absorption and repulsion for greater comfort and fast footwork. Weighing in at 9.5 ounces, this shoe will not hold you back, especially at the end of a tough rally. The seamless upper is made of Yonex's Durable Skin Light which provides solid fit even with it's superior ventilation and lightweight feel. Although the sole of the shoe doesn't have the traditional indoor-court "gum-rubber" colour; it is non-marking so you nothing to worry about there. As it is designed for an indoor court, traction is also not an issue.
This shoe is made for players with a need for speed and performance.
- Upper: Double Russel Mesh & Durable Skin Light
- Midsole: Hyper msLite, Power Graphite Sheet & Power Cushion +
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight: 10.4 oz (Size 10.5)
- Colour: Black
- Style#: SHBA3MEX
- Power Cusion: By adding a special elastic resin to POWER CUSHION, while maintaining the conventional lightweight properties, high shock absorption is realized. Grooves designed in a lattice pattern, with optimum spacing and depth, achieve further resilience. Compared with conventional cushining material, the new POWER CUSHION+ boasts 28% more shock absorption and 62% more repulsion.
- Toe Assist Shape: A toe-centric design that cuts down on pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
- Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit.
- Power Graphite Lite: A super-light graphite plate is inserted under the middle portion of the foot to increase stability and reduce weight within the shoe.
- Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and transfer of maximum energy.
- 3D Power Carbon: The 3D stability channel molded graphite sheet provides 15% more strength against twisting.
- Durable Skin Light: Combining rubber-like flexibility with the stiffness of hard plastic, the polyurethane-based Durable Skin Light lets you play light on your feet while maintaining a robust fit.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for wooden or smooth laminate surfaces. If used on hard or clay surfaces, outsole durability may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy