Get this shoe for its fun citrus colour scheme and use it for its fast and light court feel. Currently used by Coco Gauff, this shoe will please a wide range of players up to an elite level.
The 996 line from New Balance is known for its comfort and lightweight performance. The 4th generation takes it a step further by reducing the overall weight even more and increasing the material performance for fast footwork and improved responsiveness.
This shoe is made with a supportive synthetic mesh and a Hypoknit upper for a balance of a comfortable stretch with needed support for lateral movement and quick changes of direction. By incorporating FuelCell foam in the midsole, the shoe provides maximum propulsion and energy return for a more responsive court feel. The NDurance outsole provides impressive traction and durability on all court surfaces.
For a shoe so light and responsive factored with its ability to stand up to an aggressive game's stability and durability requirements means it should hit the mark for a lot of players which makes this an easy to recommend shoe.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Full-length Ndurance outsole provides superior traction and durability to help get more wear out of the shoe
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- NDure upper technology designed for superior durability
- Synthetic upper material for a lightweight feel
- Weight: 9.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: White with citrus
- Year: 2021
- Style #: WCH996P4 FuelCell
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy