The new update to the Blade family is here! Exciting new features have been added to the line of racquets used by competitive players at the club and tour level. If you have a long and fast swing and are looking for a racquet to provide more control and feel than power, the Blade series are great new options for you!
This edition of the Blade incorporates new FreeFlex technology, the carbon mapping technique that has made the Clash series immensely popular. The technology creates a more flexible frame in different directions depending on the stroke to increase dwell time of the ball on the string bed providing a better feel and excellent control. A thinner beam further improves the feel and flex of the racquet, inspiring players to attack the ball and confidently take big swings without overhitting.
The Blade 18x20 is the more control oriented model with a denser string pattern to reduce the trampoline effect of the strings and keep the ball in the court, the 98 square inch head is geared towards precision players who generate lots of their own power.
- Head Size: 98 sq inches / 630 sq cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.8 ounces / 305 grams
- Balance: 7 pts HL / 320 mm
- Swingweight: 333
- Beam Width: 20.6mm / 20.6mm / 20.6mm
- Flex: 62
- Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Dense string pattern provides added stability and classic control
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade series serves as the top-played franchise on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring competitive players to attack their opposition and control points. Equipped with a variety of string patterns, head sizes and swing weights, this versatile lineup boasts a sharp design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information