If you're asked to picture a Wilson tennis shoe this is what comes to mind. The Rush Pro has been a staple of the Wilson line and the 2.5 version is as classic as it gets. A sleek design matched with a solid support system and lightweight feel make the Rush Pro 2.5 a great shoe for all players.The all court Duralast outsole provides traction on any surface
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 10)
- Year: 2019
- Style #: WRS325550
- Colour: White/Ebony/Deep Green
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- This shoe may fit up to a half size smaller so you may want to consider selecting a half size larger than your usual shoe size. The width is a standard fit.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information