The lightweight high performance shoe from Head, this iteration of the Sprint Pro is great for players seeking that effortless feel as they dash around the court. With the Tri-NRG midsole cushion absorbing the impact and the full mesh upper cooling the foot, this shoe is made for high energy tennis. Even if you aren't chasing the ball from side to side, maybe you just want a cushioned and breatheable shoe and the Sprint Pro is exactly that. From beginner to pro tour players wanting comfort and performance this is a must try shoe from the Head lineup.
- Year: 2019
- Colour: Dark Blue/Magenta
- Style #: 274109-DBMA
- Tri-NRG: Midsole cushioning for optimatl court performance
- Drift Defense: sturdy material to protect against damage from toe dragging
- Cooling system: Mesh upper and sole vents for 360 degree cooling
- Lateral Contol: stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information