Sleek style with unique touches of metallic purple in Nike’s top tennis shoe. Get on court in this clay court specific tennis shoe!
Strike out your opponent in the Vapor X, improving on the classic Vapor model with increased comfort and flexibility this edition of the Vapor is instantly ready for the court. More mesh, less weight, and better traction make the Vapor X the best version of Federer’s overwhelmingly popular shoe of choice. Its durable, clay-specific outsole is paired with a Zoom Air unit for ultimate clay court performance while the tighter knit mesh helps prevent clay from entering the shoe. An enhanced dynamic fit system improves on the comfort while extra dense rubber on the toe cap extends the lifespan of the shoe. Whether you’re a dedicated Vapor lover or a newcomer to tennis’ most popular shoe, the Vapor X is sure to fit your needs on any court.
- Dynamic Fit system for a glove-like fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Midfoot shank for lateral support and stability
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded collar provides added comfort.
- Traditional herringbone pattern provides tailored traction on clay court surfaces.
- Mesh and synthetic materials provide a breathable, lightweight fit. Tighter knit mesh helps prevent clay from entering the shoe.
- Designed for wear on clay court surfaces.
- 7.5mm wear shelf is engineered with a thicker tread in high-wear zones for added durability. Rubber is removed in low-wear areas to keep weight at a minimum while delivering an outsole that wears evenly.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: Multi-Colour/Black-Black
- Year Introduced: 2019
- Style#: AA8021-900
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for clay court surfaces. If used on hard surfaces: clay-optimized tread pattern can wear faster which may reduce traction on clay surfaces.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information