The Vanguard Hybrid Invikta continues to be a leading elongated paddle option for players looking for more reach, power and consistency on the pickleball court. The upgraded hitting surface features QuadCarbon Face technology - proprietary bi-directional, cross weave carbon fiber technology designed to achieve a larger sweet spot and longer resonance. This allows for more spin and control for all levels of players. The thick X5 Honeycomb Polymer Core absorbs the vibration and provides a soft comfortable feel. The paddle is protected with the EdgeSentry guard and the Vanguard Geo Grip provides a comfortable grip enhancing the overall feeling and performance from this paddle.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Average Weight: 7.7oz - 8.2oz
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 7.375"
- Grip Length: 5.25"
- Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- Sweetspot size:8
- Surface Area: Elongated Paddle
- Handle Length: Long handle (5.25")
- EdgeSentry™ Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- QuadCarbon™ Face Proprietary bi-directional, cross-weave carbon fiber technology designed to achieve a larger sweet spot and longer resonance and provide consistency, maximum spin, and perfect feel.
- X5™ Honeycomb Thick Poly Core Advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology works in conjunction with the revolutionary QuadCarbon Face to absorb vibration while providing a larger sweet spot and a softer feel.
- VANGUARD Geo Grip™ Supreme comfort with enhanced wicking capability, improved traction, and premium style.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
The plastic wrap on the racquet/paddle handle and any other protective pieces such as header cards have not been removed.
The tennis, badminton or squash racquet has not been strung.
Tennis, badminton or squash racquets ordered with stringing services added cannot be cancelled/refunded once the racquet has been strung regardless of shipping status.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy