Nike has released this shoe to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the original Air Tech Challenge 2. For those looking for a retro look with a modern feel, this is your shoe!
Nike has refreshed the design of the original with modern materials to keep up with the requirements of modern players. The cushioning is provided by the Max Air heel unit which will provide comfort across all court surfaces. The shoe's stability is enhanced by Flywire cables which secure the forefoot. There is extra durability to be found throughout the outsole with multiple rubber outsole extensions in high-wear areas. The medial side of the cushioning unit is also protected from wear if it were otherwise exposed. It's outsole has been updated to a modern design with a modified herringbone pattern which provides a blend of durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Original Style
- Synthetic leather and vibrant graphics mimic the design of the original Nike Air Tech Challenge 2. "Nike Air" is printed on the heel.
- Soft Cushioning
- A visible Max Air unit in the heel cushions each step. The medial side is hidden for durability during slides. An integrated crash pad promotes a smooth heel-to-toe transition for exceptional court feel.
- Modern Grip
- Rubber outsole modernizes the design of the original Nike Air Tech Challenge 2. A modified herringbone pattern provides excellent traction.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces at the forefoot to secure your foot.
- Rubber on the toe increases durability in this high-wear area.
- Asymmetrical collar supports your ankle during fast cuts and quick hits.
- 1/2-length sleeve wraps your foot for support.
- Weight: 16 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: White/College Navy-Hot Lime
- Year Introduced: 2020/li>
- Style#: BQ0234-103
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy