In a striking bright colour, get ready to strike out your opponent in style and great comfort. More mesh, less weight, and better traction make the Vapor X the best version of Federer’s overwhelmingly popular shoe of choice. An enhanced dynamic fit system improves on the comfort while extra dense rubber on the toe cap extends the lifespan of the shoe. Its new generative outsole combined with a Zoom Air unit provides a lightweight, responsive feel on the court.Nike’s research lab has updated the outsole herringbone pattern to give the best grip on both hard and clay surfaces and provide excellent response for changing direction. Whether you’re a dedicated Vapor lover or a newcomer to tennis’ most popular shoe, the Vapor X is sure to fit your needs on any court.
- Dynamic Fit system for a glovelike fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Midfoot shank for lateral support and stability
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded collar provides added comfort.
- Generative design places added traction on the perimeter of the outsole to support explosive directional changes on the court.
- 7.5mm wear shelf is engineered with a thicker tread in high-wear zones for added durability. Rubber is removed in low-wear areas to keep weight at a minimum while delivering an outsole that wears evenly.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: Laser Crimson/Blackened Blue
- Year: 2020
- Style#: AA8027-604
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.