Sleek style with unique touches of metallic purple in Nike’s top tennis shoe. Get on court in comfort, stability and top style!
Strike out your opponent in the Vapor X, improving on the classic Vapor model with increased comfort and flexibility this edition of the Vapor is instantly ready for the court. More mesh, less weight, and better traction make the Vapor X the best version of Federer’s overwhelmingly popular shoe of choice. An enhanced dynamic fit system improves on the comfort while extra dense rubber on the toe cap extends the lifespan of the shoe. Its new generative outsole combined with a Zoom Air unit provides a lightweight, responsive feel on the court. Nike’s research lab has updated the outsole herringbone pattern to give the best grip on both hard and clay surfaces and provide excellent response for changing direction. Whether you’re a dedicated Vapor lover or a newcomer to tennis’ most popular shoe, the Vapor X is sure to fit your needs on any court.
- Dynamic Fit system for a glove-like fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Midfoot shank for lateral support and stability
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded collar provides added comfort.
- Generative design places added traction on the perimeter of the outsole to support explosive directional changes on the court.
- 7.5mm wear shelf is engineered with a thicker tread in high-wear zones for added durability. Rubber is removed in low-wear areas to keep weight at a minimum while delivering an outsole that wears evenly.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: Multi-Colour/Black-Black
- Year Introduced: 2019
- Style#: AA8030-900
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information